Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introduction

My name is Bethann and I have created this blog because I don't find many blogs that consist of affordable fashion; I've lived in the suburbs all my life and come from a middle class family so I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on one article of clothing. I always go to the sales rack and cut out coupons to get good deals and I like to share my findings with people. This blog will be a mixture of me creating [affordable] outfits (on my polyvore), product reviews, DIY ideas, etc.

5 Fun Facts about myself:
*my favorite stores include H&M, Forever 21, Target, and Ross
*my birthday is June 6th and am a versatile Gemini.
*on the contrary, I am also introverted which is unusual for a Gemini
*I enjoy watching all kinds of movies
*I have been a subscriber to Seventeen magazine for over 5 years


If you have any questions, feel free to email me at because.bethann@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment